Pleases check back soon for more upcoming events!
Stay updated on all Martha’s Home events and news.
In a world of poverty where you don’t know when or if you’ll eat again, or where you’ll sleep when darkness falls, Martha’s Home steps in and provides refuge, safety and security, a home for those without one, and a wide range of programs to help women and children in need rebuild their lives and re-enter society as self-sufficient and responsible citizens.
In addition to caring for the daily physical needs of our residents, Martha’s Home offers more than just a hand out, we give a hand up. We offer case management, referral services, life necessities, and housing assistance. We encourage women to empower themselves, both emotionally and physically, realizing their unique potential. The women at Martha’s Home are diligently working to further their education, securing full-time employment, and gaining personal living skills to become productive members of our community.
Inside Martha’s Home you will find:
- Comfortable temporary living space in a warm, loving atmosphere with an "extended" family for the women and children.
- Empathetic supervision.
- Individual case management, counseling, and life skills training.
- Assistance in accessing community resources for legal aid, medical assistance, academic programs, scholarship applications, vocational training, life skills, parenting classes, day care facilities, and supervision of their children.
- Mentoring by other women who have been temporarily homeless and have become successful and contributing members of our community.
- Assistance with moving to permanent housing.